I Code SLI Chip Card
High frequency 13.56MHz I CODE SLI chip card of protocols of ISO 15693 and ISO 18000 series contactless smart cards are widely used RFID cards in different social sectors. Uni smart supplies these cards in both preprinted and blank versions.
- Chip Model: I Code SLI, I Code SLI-L, I Code SLI-S etc.
- Frequency: 13.56MHz
- Protocol: ISO15693
- Reading & Writing Times: 100,000
- Data Retention: 10 years
- Dimension: ISO/IEC 7816 85.5X54X0.84±0.02mm (or customized dimensions)
- Material: PVC/ABS/PET/PS etc.
- Reading Distance: maximum 10cm (depending on the size of antenna & reader)
- Operating Temperature:-40 - +65°C
- Storage Temperature: -25 - +50°C
- Storage humidity: 20%-90%
- Supply form: Blank/Offset Printed/Silkscreen/Digital Printed.
Available personalization inlcude but not limited to the following
- Glossy/matt/frosted lamination, offset/digital printing, thermal printing
- Inkjet printing, magnetic stripe/chip encoding, hologram
- Laser engraving, embossing, hot-stamping, silkscreen
- Signature panel, UV varnish, hole punching etc.
Banking system, transportation, social security card, telecommunication, hospital, schools, supermarket, hotels, car parking, access control etc.
- 200pcs/box; 2.000pcs/carton, 3.200pcs/carton or 4.000pcs/carton; or customized
- Customized inner boxes and cartons with your logo printed on them are also available upon request.