Mifare® Classic 1K Chip Card
High frequency 13.56MHz ISO14443A Mifare® Classic 1k smart cards are widely used RFID cards in different social sectors.
The reliability of these cards makes them perfect and enormously convenient to be applied to in multiple fields such as financial sectors, public transportation, access control, identification, logistic management and many more.
Uni smart supplies these cards in both preprinted and blank versions, and with a diverse variety of personalization options.
- Chip Model: Mifare® Classic 1K
- Frequency: 13.56MHz
- Protocol: ISO14443A
- Reading & Writing Time: 100,000
- Data Retention: 10 years
- Dimension: ISO/IEC 7816 85.5X54X0.84±0.02mm (or customized dimensions)
- Material: PVC/ABS/PET/PS etc.
- Reading Distance: maximum 10cm (depending on the size of antenna & reader)
- Operating Temperature:-40 - +65°C
- Storage Temperature: -25 - +50°C
- Storage humidity: 20%-90%
- Supply form: Blank/Offset Printed/Silkscreen/Digital Printed.
Available personalization inlcude but not limited to the following
- Glossy/matt/frosted lamination, offset/digital printing, thermal printing
- Inkjet printing, magnetic stripe/chip encoding, hologram
- Laser engraving, embossing, hot-stamping, silkscreen
- Signature panel, UV varnish, hole punching etc.
Banking system, transportation, social security card, telecommunication, hospital, schools, supermarket, hotels, car parking, access control etc.
- 200pcs/box; 2.000pcs/carton, 3.200pcs/carton or 4.000pcs/carton; or customized
- Customized inner boxes and cartons with your logo printed on them are also available upon request.