Mifare® Ultralight Chip Card
High frequency 13.56MHz Mifare® Ultralight chip card series include Ultralight EV1 and Ultralight C. The reliablity of these chips makes them perfect and enormously convenient to be applied to financial sectors, public transportation fields, access control, identification, logistic management etc. Uni smart supplies these cards in both preprinted and blank versions.
- Chip Model: Mifare® Ultralight, Mifare® Ultralight C.
- Frequency: 13.56MHz
- Protocol: ISO14443A
- Reading & Writing Times: 100,000
- Data Retention: 10 years
- Dimension: ISO/IEC 7816 85.5X54X0.84±0.02mm (or customized dimensions)
- Material: PVC/PET/ABS/PS etc.
- Reading Distance: maximum 10cm (depending on the size of antenna & reader)
- Operating Temperature:-40 - +65°C
- Storage Temperature: -25 - +50°C
- Storage humidity: 20%-90%.
- Supply form: Blank/Offset Printed/Silkscreen/Digital Printed.
Available personalization inlcude but not limited to the following
- Matt/Glossy, CMYK/Offset printing, thermal printing
- Inkjet printing, magnetic stripe/chip encoding, hologram
- Laser engraving, embossing, hot-stamping, silkscreen
- Signature panel, UV varnish, hole punching etc.
Access management,financial management, hotel keys, membership purposes, clubs and more.
- 200pcs/box; 2.000pcs/carton, 3.200pcs/carton or 4.000pcs/carton; or customized
- Customized inner boxes and cartons with your logo printed on them are also available upon request.